Thursday 1 March 2012

Paris

I'm sorry for the lack of blog recently...I have been very busy with university assignments and other equally exciting things...! 

Something that is actually VERY exciting is that last December I sent Matthew Williamson an email about a possible internship with them and they got back to me and interviewed me to work in their Paris showrooms. So here I am, living in one of my best friends boyfriends flat and I start work tomorrow!!! 

I'm very excited and lucky to have such an amazing opportunity in such a beautiful city! Here is the Matthew Williamson S/S12 collection:


I love this collection, espicially the bright zesty colours and the coral (one of my fave colours) 

And the A/W collection: 



Apologies for the shortness of this post, I hope to have some time in the evenings after work to blog a bit more about how much I love Paris!

Love Lexie x x x 

(none of the videos or images used in this post belong to me, unless otherwise stated)

No comments:

Post a Comment