Tuesday 4 June 2013

Guess who's back


Woah I’ve forgotten how it feels to blog so bare with me while I get back into the swing of things after my little stint away.

I HAVE OFFICIALLY FINISHED UNI & AM OVER THE MOON TO HAVE FINISHED WITH A 1st!!! Looks like the hard work paid off! J So I’m currently looking for a big girl job but am going to spend some time chilling before and sorting out my CV

A month or so ago, as part of my penultimate university assignment I directed, photographed & styled a photoshoot as part of a re-branding project for a vintage store. I used my hot & dangerous housemates, Shauna & Jess and my boyfriends bestie Adam as my models.

I had a theme which was royalty & decadence and three sub themes relating to this which were:
·      Garden Party/High Tea
·      Night of the Tiles
·      Meeting Prince Charming

I was mega happy with the outcome of the shoot... What do you guys think?! 




















Im off to the cinema now with my mumma to see Great Gatsby! YAY! 

Love Lexie x x x 

PS HAVE YOU CHECKED OUT MY PINK BUTTONS ON THE TOP RIGHT...CLICK AND SEE!

2 comments: