My sister is back from UNAY so I finally have a photographer for my outfit posts! Hurrrahhh! So fingers crossed I will have a **new** outfit post up on by Thursday/Friday!
In the meantime I've put together a June Lust List:
1. I'm seriously lusting after Kimono/Poncho thingys at the moment. This is the nicest one I have seen & its from River Island (which I'm loving at the moment) I'm having a cheeky shopping trip with my sister on Thursday & cannot wait to get my hands on it to style it up!
2. This is the ultimate little red dress in my opinion, I needed some boring work clothes & promised myself to wear more colour (I always look like I'm going to a funeral, too much black!!) & so bought this little beauty from Missguided.co.uk with my trusty **Unidays** code.
3. The wedge-heel-shoes are surprisingly from Boohoo.com, I am in love with all things white & am currently looking for a white graduation dress. It just looks so clean & helps me look extra tanned which is a must due to the lack of summer in our lives!! L
4. Ibiza is on my September agenda. HELLO CLOSING PARTIES. So along with the long, sloggy bikini body process I have started looking for swimming costumes & bikinis. This one I found on ASOS & wanted straight away! It comes in diff colours too, but as I said before, WHITE CLOTHING = TANNED APPERANCE!
5. This watch is SO kaaaayuuuute. Its similar to the Urban Outfitters one I saw a few months ago & put on one of my lust lists. From ASOS & has a globe background & the banner says **Let the adventure begin** Payday could not come quicker!
6. Tie dye- I wasn’t sure at first & I think the ship has sort of sailed but nevermind, better late than never. Rihanna’s collection isn’t my thang, tbh, but some of the things are spot on, like this co-ord. **Gimme, Gimme, Gimme**
7. Last but not least, this shamzeballs River Island bikini, gold & black, my two fave components of an outfit. Sold.
What do you think of my lust list? Anything you’ve been dying to add to your floordrobe?!
Love Lexie x x x