Wednesday 15 February 2012

Mid week rushhhh

Today I'm wearing: 



  • Beetles T-shirt- H & M 
  • Vintage pencil skirt - Beyond Retro 
  • Chelsea Boots - Topshop
Ill wear it with my denim jacket and faux fur stole (because its cold haha) Impractical as ever! 

I was reading Charis's blog post about having a 'clothing detox' and boy do I need one. (www.charismagick.com) I think its a good idea to try and get over my irrational fear and dislike of charity  shops in order to save lots of money. 

Sorry about the short post, I've got loads to do today! :(! Have a great day! 




Love Lexie x x x 

3 comments:

  1. Guauu!! i like this t shirt!!Beautiful!! I just to know your blog today and I like it!! I´ll follow your clue :D
    I hope we can colaborate sometimes, I have a blog about my illustrations and some original crafts.
    Kisses from Madrid ♥ ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the beatles tee - so perfect x

    ReplyDelete