Saturday 28 January 2012

Inner Animal

Animal prints are EVERYWHARRRR at the moment, this trend peaked in S/S 2011. With designers such as Blumarine and Givenchy basing their entire collections around animal print. 

Blumarine SS11

Givenchy SS11
After looking at the collections again, these two looks are my favourite as I can see them being worn on day to day basis. Blumarine would look cute at a business lunch or lunch with friends while the look from Givenchy has a more night out feel to it. 

Yesterday I bought a leopard print dress and wore it on a night out last night. Its quite bold which is not usually what I go for, I don't usually like all over prints. On the hanger in Primark it looked awful but a friend convinced my to try it on and the rest is history (like my bank balance....eeek!!) Although we ended up going to a club it was quite a casual setting so heels would have been too much, so I wore it with black slipper flats from Topshop. 


The top one is with heels and the bottom one is without! I teamed the £10 dress with a cheeky belt and VOILA!! 

Hope you all had good friday nights! 

Love Lexie x x x 

No comments:

Post a Comment