Saturday 21 January 2012

Jean VS Legging

Today I found myself on the high street, shock. I was meant to be 'studying' but unfortunately (or fortunately) the library is on the same road as Topshop so it would be rude not to have a cheeky look (and purchase or ten!) Whilst scanning the shops I made a big move for me....I tried on my first ever pair of leggings. At the moment I have a love for leopard print and so these were the leggings in question: 



These beauts are £20 from Topshop. Although I do LOVE these leggings off they are not okay on! So I opted for a cheeky jeans version, pictured below:


It would have been stupid not to buy these, they were half price, hello £40 reduced to £20, this reaffirms my beliefs in January Sale Dregs!
(I realise these are snakeskin but its all animal print so meh!)

Personally, I am anti-leggings, I mean, they are like glorified tights, no surprise they looked horrific, hence the jeans purchase . Secretly I wish I liked leggings, they are much cheaper than jeans and are slightly more versatile, but they just don't work for me. It annoying because there is such variety in the shops and on the catwalks these days.

Below are a few of my fave prints from the high street:






(Top two, both River Island, £22, 3rd and 5th Miss Selfridge, £20 and 4th Galaxy leggings: $70, www.blackmilkclothing.com)

Where do you buy your leggings from?

Is there a cure for a phobia of leggings?! What would they even call that?!!!!?

Hope you are having a stylish weekend! Outfit posts to follow next week!

Bonne Nuit!

Love Lexie x x x




1 comment:

  1. I vote for the leopard leggings! I buy them from Topshop mostly. xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete