Monday 19 August 2013

** All White Everything **










WHITE DRESS (VAVERY BRODERIE ANGLAIS SKATER DRESS)- MISSGUIDED.CO.UK / FLATFORMS - TOPSHOP / SUNGLASSES - EBAY / RUCKSACK - PRIMARK

This is what I wore to my friend's BBQ & drinkies in London at the weekend. Turns out I was a bit too  optimistic for sunshine & so my outfit wasn't the most weather appropriate thing I've ever worn, however, nothing was going to stop me wearing this amazing summer dress from Missguided.co.uk

I initially saw the dress advertised on the Missguided Facebook page where Rosie Fortescue (from Made in Chelsea) was wearing it. Its so stunning & having spent all summer in search of a white dress, I knew I'd finally found THE ONE.  It's stunning & I love the detail of the broderie anglais lace! 

The story behind these beaut Topshop flatforms is very naughty of me. I went to drinks with a friend who was wearing them and thought how amazing they looked so obviously had to have them. (Absolutely no patience whatsoever!) Unfortunately they were sold out in Oxford so I asked my bestie Jess who was in London to get me some from the Oxford Street store & voila! That's dedication to shoes right there! The rucksack is just a standard Primark jobby. 

Something exciting that I am doing is taking part in an Oxford Fashion Week event called LiveFriday. I'm so excited to be part of it. I'm styling three outfits for it! Will keep you all updated! 

What have you got planned this week? What do you think of my all white look?

Love Lexie x x x 


6 comments:

  1. you look super cute! love the backdrop to this look and the colour of your nails is super dreamy!

    now following :D xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. aw thanks love! the nail varnish is by rimmel and was only £1.99 so i had to get it! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. That dress is simply gorgeous on you, I've spotted it a couple of times, but you've sold it girl!

    Marijke

    viva-coco.blogspot.co.uk

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete