Thursday 8 August 2013

** Grad Ballin' **











THE GALS AND OUR DRESSES (L-R):
CHARLOTTE: EBAY
FFION: MONSOON
SHAUNA: MISSGUIDED
LEXIE: MISSGUIDED 

I stumbled across this long over due post when I was browsing over my recent posts, its been collecting cyber dust for about 2 months. ERROR. I'd been meaning to post it but obviously forgot about it.

My dress was actually from Missguided.com which I was quite impressed by as I wasn't really expecting to find it on there, I felt really great in it and it was such a good price! Had a minor problem of my nips being out 98% of the night **bra problems**... entertaining for others, not so much for me! I also burnt a hole in my dress THE NIGHT BEFORE the ball but it wasn't visible on the night! 

My gal pals and I had the best night ever, lots of drunken DMC's and dancing! Makes me miss unay SO MUCH!

Sorry about some of the rubbish photo quality, they were all taken on an iPhone & sometimes go a bit funny :(

Love Lexie x x x 

No comments:

Post a Comment