Saturday 10 August 2013

Parachute pants & Primark jewels







NECKLACE - PRIMARK / TROUSERS - DOROTHY PERKINS (SHOCKED AND NERVOUS) / TOP - TOPSHOP / STRAPPY MIRROR HEELS - NEW LOOK 

Another day another crazy print on some of my trousers - the plot thickens. These are actually from Dorothy Perkins (not somewhere I'd usually shop- nothing wrong with it, just not usually where I find my clothes). I went in there when I saw the SALE sign, like a total shopahoic and got these for a cheeky £18 (including student discount, which I'm still trying to use- ha ha) Although I really like them they were too big on the waist when I bought them so I took them in and now they fit a bit strangely on the bum, hence no side way views. As my friends will tell you I'm all about big bootays, but these trousers are a bit ridic at how booty-lcious they are! 

I love shoes with mirror panels on and these have merely added to my vast collection of strappy shoes, which are a total summer night out staple. The thing I like about strappy shoes is that they make feet look pretty. I have a massive aversion to feet and so as far as I'm concerned they need all the help they can get! New Look shoes are always quite reasonably priced, but sometimes its a compromise with comfort. These, however, are really comfy and not too high, which, as a tall gal is a big deal for me! 

What's your summer staple? Where's your best place to get shoes?

Love Lexie x x x 

P.S If you like what you see on my blog, you can find more stuff like it on my instagram, search LEXIEVEE & follow me! <3 Thanks kitty cats 

5 comments:

  1. YOU ARE SO PRETTY,LOVE THE PANTS :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this look! great trousers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That outfit is lovely! love everything about it :)

    xx Jo Betty
    http://jobettyb.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete