Tuesday 27 August 2013

** Dot to Dot **







POLKA DOT JUMPSUIT - MISS SELFRIDGE / MESH TOP - TOPSHOP / SUNGLASSES - EBAY / NECKLACE - NEW LOOK / FLATFORMS - TOPSHOP

Hey y'all...

This was just a quickie outfit post before I went to the LiveFriday bloggers team meeting...everything is coming together for the event which is really exciting! I can't wait to unveil my outfits! Will follow up with some photos on my blog next week of course!

This playsuit is such a basic when I'm not sure what to wear, its so low maintenance & I can get away with putting nearly any top underneath & it looks good & is comfy...which is a BIG PLUS. The mesh crop top is a golden oldie that has seen me through many unay nights out when I'm stuck for what to wear. 

On another note.... have you seen the UH-MAY-ZING necklaces Zara have bought out in the past weeks/months?! I've always had a thing for blingy necklaces & they are tempting me so much! 

Not too sure what my hair is doing in this photo... clearly its own thing!

Love Lexie x x x 

9 comments:

  1. Loving the playsuit- anything with polka dots and I'l probably love it :)
    Daniella x

    http://daniella-r.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore this pantsuit, I love polka dots.
    Love how you have styled this too :)

    x x x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *playsuit - damn auto correct.

      Delete
    2. Ha ha! Thank lovely! It's the most comfortable thing to wear ever! Xxx

      Delete
  3. loving your blog hub, great style! just followed you on blogger, bloglovin and instagram xx

    http://gypsywardrobe.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look gorgeous!! :D I love your hair!
    I just found your blog and am a new follower! ^-^
    www.artevolve.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  5. you look super sweet in this outfit! love the polka dot playsuit and necklace a lot!

    Check out my new blogpost featuring my new furnished home! :)
    A
    xx
    http://epiquemoi.blogspot.co.uk/2013/10/home-decor-london.html

    ReplyDelete